Senior research associate of the Department for physics of semiconductors, PhD in Physics.
Born on 25 February, 1979 in Arzamas. Married.
Semiconductor lasers, electronic transport in nanostructures, nonlinear phenomena in semiconductors, graphene.
- 1986 — 1996 — School #10 in Arzamas.
- 1996 — 2002 — Advanced School of General and Applied Physics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod.
- 2002 — 2005 — Postgraduate study in IPM RAS.
- 2005 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «The mechanisms of the generation of the mid and far infrared range radiation by the longitudinal electron transport and the optical mod mixing in semiconductor A3B5 microstructures», supervisor — V. Ya. Aleshkin).
- 2002 — 2005 — junior research associate of the IPM RAS;
- 2005 — 2013 — research associate of the IPM RAS;
- 2013 — н. в. — senior research associate of the IPM RAS.
- September — December 2009 — University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan;
- August — November 2010 — University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan;
- October — December 2013 — Research Institute of Electrical Communication of Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
- The Dynasty Foundation Diploma and a Scholarship of the Winner of Support Program for Young Scientists with a Kandidat (Ph.D.) Degree and working in theoretical physics (2013);
- Laureate (III winner prize) of the International competition of scientific works of young scientists in the field of nanotechnology in the section «Nanoelectronics» organized by the International Forum on Nanotechnology «Rusnanotech'08» (2008);
- Diploma and grant of the National Science Promotion Foundation in the field of natural sciences and humanities in the nomination «The best postgraduate of the RAS» (2005);
- Academician G. A. Razuvaev Diplomas and Scholarships (2003, 2004);
- Diploma «The best scientific student work on natural, technical and humanitarian sciences in universities of the Russian Federation on the basis of open competition of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation» (2002);
- Parametric generation of a mid-infrared mode in semiconductor waveguides using a surface diffraction grating / A. A. Afonenko, V. Ya. Aleshkin and A. A. Dubinov, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 20, 357−362 (2005);
- Nonlinear mode mixing in dual-wavelenght semiconductor lasers with tunnel junctions / S. M. Nekorkin, A. A. Biryukov, P. B. Demina, N. N. Semenov, B. N. Zvonkov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, A. A. Dubinov, V. I. Gavrilenko, K. V. Maremyanin, S. V. Morozov, A. A. Belyanin, V. V. Kocharovsky, Vl. V. Kocharovsky, Appl. «Phys. Lett. 90, 171106 (2007);
- Room-temperature intracavity difference-frequency generation in butt-joint diode lasers / B. N. Zvonkov, A. A. Biryukov, A. V. in law Ershov, S. M. Nekorkin, V. Ya. Aleshkin, V. I. Gavrilenko, A. A. Dubinov, K. V. Maremyanin, S. V. Morozov, A. A. Belyanin, V. V. Kocharovsky, and Vl. V. Kocharovsky, Appl. «Phys. Lett. 92, 021122 (2008);
- Terahertz laser with optically Medano pumped graphene layers and Fabri collection-Perot resonator / A. A. Dubinov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, M. Ryzhii, T. Otsuji, and V. Ryzhii, Applied Physics Express 2 092301.32 (2009);
- Feasibility of terahertz lasing in optically Medano pumped epitaxial multiple graphene layer structures / V. Ryzhii, M. Ryzhii, A. Satou, T. Otsuji, A. A. Dubinov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, J. Appl. «Phys. 106, 084507 (2009);
- Terahertz lasers based on optically Medano pumped multiple graphene structures with slot online and dielectric waveguides / V. Ryzhii, A. A. Dubinov, T. Otsuji, V. Mitin, and M. S. Shur, J. Appl. «Phys. 107, 054505 (2010);
- Terahertz surface plasmons in optically Medano pumped graphene structures / A. A. Dubinov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, V. Mitin, T. Otsuji and V. Ryzhii, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 23, 145302 (2011);
- Direct band Ge and Ge/InGaAs quantum wells in GaAs / V. Ya. Aleshkin, A. A. Dubinov, J. Appl. «Phys. 109, 123107 (2011).
- The gain enhancement effect of surface plasmon polaritons on terahertz stimulated emission in optically pumped monolayer graphene / T. Watanabe, T. Fukushima, Y. Yabe, S. A. Boubanga Tombet, A. Satou, A. A. Dubinov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, V. Mitin, V. Ryzhii and T. Otsuji, New Journal of Physics 15, 075003 (2013);
- Injection terahertz laser using the resonant inter-layer radiative transitions in double-graphene-layer structure / V. Ryzhii, A. A. Dubinov, V. Ya. Aleshkin, M. Ryzhii, and T. Otsuji, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 163507 (2013).
Phone: +7 (831) 417−94−82 +234