Leading scientist, Department for physics of semiconductors, PhD, DSc, Professor
Born on 30 May, 1953 in Nizhny Novgorod
Inverse problems of physical diagnostics, image reconstruction, computer tomography
School No.8, Nizhny Novgorod.
N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, faculty of radiophysics
- Simultaneous solution of emission transfer and thermal conductivity equations in the problems of atmosphere and subsurface radiothermometry / K. P. Gaikovich, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 1994, 32 (4), 885;
- Stochastic theory of temperature distribution and thermal emission of half-space with random time-dependent surface temperature / K. P. Gaikovich, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 1996, 34 (2), 582;
- Dynamics of the temperature profile, heat, and mass exchange through air-water interface by measurements of thermal radio emission evolution at 60 GHz / K. P. Gaikovich, R. V. Troitsky, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 1998 36 (1), 341;
- Spectral approach to correlation theory of thermal regime and thermal emission of the medium with random boundary conditions / K. P. Gaikovich, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 1999, 37 (1), 3;
- New effect in near-field thermal emission / K. P. Gaikovich, Reznik A. N., Vaks V l, Yurasova N. V., Physical Review Letters, 2002, 88 (10), 104302;
- Rectification of SNOM-images taking into account the probe transfer function / K. P. Gaikovich Dryakhlushin, V. F., Kruglov A. V., and Zhilin A. V., Physics of of Low-Dimensional Structures, 2002, 5/6, 93;
- Magnetic field and currents in HTSC films / K. P. Gaikovich, Nozdrin Yu. N., Zhilin A. V., Central European Journal of Physics, 2003, (3), 363;
- Application of the Correlation Theory of Thermal Regime and Thermal Radio Emission for Atmosphere / K. P. Gaikovich, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 2003, 41(12), 2754;
- High-Sensitivity Radiometry of Air-Water Interface Fast Temperature and Heat Flux Variances / K. P. Gaikovich, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, 2003, 41 (12), 2760;
- Deconvolution of scanning Auger microscopy and scanning electron microscopy images / K. P. Gaikovich Dryakhlushin, V. F., Nikolichev D. E., Physics of of Low-Dimensional Structures, 2004, 1/2, 91;
- Inverse Problems in Physical Diagnostics / K. P. Gaikovich, Nova Science Publishers Inc., New York (2004);
- Subsurface Near-Field Scanning Tomography / K. P. Gaikovich, Physical Review Letters, 2007, 98 (18), 183902;
- Inverse problem of near-field scattering in multilayer media / Gaikovich K. P. Gaikovich, P. K., Inverse Problems, 2010, 26 (12), 125013.
- Pseudopulse near-field subsurface tomography / Gaikovich K. P. Gaikovich, P. K., Maksimovitch Ye. S., Badeev V. A., Physical Review Letters, 2012, 108 (16), 163902.
CV, publications: http://gaikovich.narod.ru/
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-82 +231