Senior research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Born in 1957 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Stimulated emission, optical pumping in semiconductors, mercury-cadmium-tellurium heterostructures, radiative interband transitions, emission spectra, multi-frequency lasing, mechanisms of recombination, photomagnetic ferromagnets.
- 1974 — 1979 — study in N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod.
- 1989 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «Hot carriers in narrow-gap semiconductors and population inversion», Supervisor — G. M. Genkin).
- 1979 — 1993 — trainee researcher, engineer, junior research associate, research associate, senior research associate of the IAP RAS;
- 1993 — present — senior research associate of the IPM RAS;
- Memory effect and nonequilibrium resistive response in optically excited high-Tc YBa2Cu3O7-x superconducting films / G. M. Genkin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, P. P. Vysheslavtsev, Physics Letters A 166 (3, 4), 279 (1992).
- Flux creepin inhomogeneous superconductors / G. M. Genkin, A. V. Okomel’kov, Phys. Rev. B 52, 9697 (1995);
- Exchange interaction of carriers in systems with stripes / A. V. Okomel’kov, Phys. Rev. B 72, 014526 (2005);
- Magnetization of a garnet film through a change in its multidomain structure under circularly polarized light / G. M. Genkin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, I. D. Tokman, Phys. Rev. B 86, 024405−1 (2012);
- Stimulated Emission from Optically Excited CdxHg1-xTe Structures at Room Temperature / A. A. Andronov, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, N. N. Mikhailov, G. Yu. Sidorov, and V. S. Varavin, Journal of Luminescence 132 (3), 612 (2012);
Phone: +7 920 0649082