Senior research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Born on 23 June, 1950
Micromagnetism, magnetic quantum tunneling, magnetooptics.
- 1972 — Faculty of physics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 1984 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «Photomagnetization of magnetic semiconductors and dielectrics«, Supervisor — G. M. Genkin).
- 1990 — 1993 — research associate of the IAP RAS;
- 1993 — 1994 — senior research associate of the IAP RAS;
- 1994 — present — senior research associate of the IPM RAS.
- I.D. Tokman, Pinning of a vortex lattice on magnetic inhomogeneiies in a thin superconducting film (tipe-II superconductor), Phys. Lett. A, v.166, p. 412 (1992);
- G.M. Genkin, V. V. Skuzovatkin, I. D. Tokman, Magnetization of the ferromagnetic — superconductor structures, JMMM, v.130, p.51 (1993);
- I.D. Tokman, The inverse Faraday effect in harmonic «atom» and the generalized Kohn’s theorem, Phys. Lett. A, v.252, p. 83 (1999);
- I.D. Tokman, V. I. Pozdnjakova, G. A. Vugalter, and A. V. Shvetsov, Electro- magnetic superradiance from single-molecule magnets in the presence of a classical driving magnetic field, Physical Review B 77, 094414 (2008);
- I. D. Tokman and A. V. Shvetsov, The interrelation between the Faraday effect and the inverse Faraday effect in a magnetic medium and the terahertz inverse Faraday effect in single molecule magnets, Eur. Phys. J. B, Vol. 72, P. 97−104 (2009);
- I.D. Tokman, V. I. Pozdnjakova, A. I. Beludanova, Acoustic Faraday effect and the circular magnetic dichroism effect in single molecule magnets, Physical Review B 83, 014405 (2011);
- G. M. Genkin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, and I. D. Tokman, Magnetization of a garnet film through a change in its multidomain structure under circularly polarized light, Phys. Rev. B 86, 024405 (2012);
- I.D. Tokman, V. I. Pozdnjakova, Inverse acoustic Faraday effect in single molecule magnets, Eur. Phys. J. B, v.86, p. 207 (2013);
Phone: +7 (831) 417−94−59